User Research Coordinator
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you’ll tackle meaningful projects that will help shape the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive. Looking to join a fast-growing company on a talented team that’s enabling small businesses by changing the future of restaurant experiences? If so, that’s Toast.
We’re seeking a Research Coordinator to help us build a thriving research practice. You’ll support researchers by handling the logistical aspects of the research process - proactively finding opportunities to help us formalize, improve and scale our processes. You’re right for this role if you are detail-oriented; collaborative and humble; have a can-do attitude; and you’re naturally curious.
As a Research Coordinator, you will:
- Collaborate with members of the UX Research team to understand research needs and recruit the right participants for research studies
- Foster relationships between customers and team members to build an enthusiastic and growing pool of candidates for research
- Establish efficient, reusable recruiting processes for the entire UX team
- Build and streamline processes for efficient research operations
- Maintain the UX Research team’s repository
- Manage the UX Research team’s tools, subscriptions and relationships with vendors
- Attend and contribute to Research, Design and Product touch points related to your work
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1 - 2 years’ experience coordinating UX research
- BA/BS degree
- An interest in UX as a career path with the drive to learn more
- Experience in research tools (ex., Validately, Respondent, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with the tools we use at Toast (Google suite, Slack) is a plus
- Familiarity with database principles and searching databases is a plus
- Basic knowledge of UX research and best recruiting practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve