Supply Chain Analyst - Optimization, Development and Design at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
This role will coordinate the timely gathering of accurate information, develop and optimize a supply chain framework, review the output, and work with teams to determine the achievable supply chain value based on the recommended changes. Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve productivity, quality, and cost via data and process analysis, and technology adoption. Participate in the design and implementation of new supply chain protocols across Markforged’s network of contract manufacturers and fulfillment centers. Serve as a change agent to align internal and external partners to drive transformative initiatives. Identify and recommend value added new processes, quantifies value, and recommends adoption plans.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities And Key Accountabilities
- Identifies, gathers, and synthesizes raw operational and supply chain data for analysis. Determines data and process anomalies and recommends action plans for resolution.
- Presents actionable insights to drive data clean up, process improvement, compliance, improved technology utilization, or new technology adoption.
- Supports training and problem resolution for internal and external stakeholders to drive successful design, implementation, and sustainability of supply chain solutions.
- Assists in the development of decision support tools and financial models to analyze the cost/benefit tradeoffs.
- Collaborates with SC and other cross-functional teams, management, senior leaders, and consultants to drive successful design, implementation, and sustainability of supply chain solutions.
- Documents business requirements, functional and system design, processes, and procedures.
- Performs data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, and/or problem analysis.
- Lead Supply Chain optimization projects Recommend opportunities for supply chain service level improvements
- Develop implementation plans to achieve agreed upon supply chain functionality and capability? Analyze various "what-if" supply chain scenarios to prepare a cost/benefit analysis of proposed change?
- Present findings to senior level management, and gain buy-in to the proposed recommendations? Develop methodology to track Supply Chain performance through network changes?
- Develop and maintain relationships with key cross functional teams?
- Drive step-change improvements in model performance and functionality
- Root causes and resolves instances of missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain's performance
- Supports consistency and standardization across the organization, especially around data
- Management, governance and process adherence
- Inventory and Scrap analysis - Perform statistical analysis on inventory counts, verification of write-offs/ ons. Recommends and implements improvement initiatives.
- Drives Transaction Integrity and accuracy for inventory movements within ERP.
- Coordinate Key Period End Efforts for
- Period Systems Transaction Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Cross functional communications
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Inventory Management and Reconciliation
- Process Development, Design & documentation.
- Functional ERP transactional experience
- Data structure for supply chain systems
- Metrics reporting experience
- Passion for efficiency
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Manages multiple projects with a sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Google Apps
- Verbal/Written English Communication is required
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description