Statistician/Data Scientist, Trusted AI
Have you ever wanted to learn why a model made a prediction?
As a Statistician / Data Scientist on our Trusted AI team, you will actively contribute to making AI more accessible, actionable, and explainable.
The DataRobot Trusted AI team is pioneering the industry by offering cutting edge solutions to optimize AI transparency, explainability, and interpretability. We are responsible for automated insights into how models make their predictions, explain why/how those models perform and provide a world class tool chain to interpret data to improve trust in AI and automated machine learning.
We are looking for talented Data Scientist with excellent background in Statistics, deep knowledge in Machine Learning and good Python engineering skills.
Your responsibilities will include the automation of data science best practices, build tools to detect and address data and model issues, build models that deliver world class tradeoff between accuracy and explainability and develop state-of-the-art reports and insights.
This position provides the opportunity to build a core component of our platform to increase the adoption of AI across industries.
- Design, build and improve solutions to interpret models and analyze their performance
- Design, build and improve tools to detect, report and address automatically dirty data
- Automate interesting and actionable insights from data
- Design and build solutions to integrate domain knowledge into the modelling
- Automate the construction of simple models that deliver state-of-the-art accuracy
- Contribute to a transparent and accurate documentation of the inner workings of models
- Degree in Statistics
- 5+ years of Data Science experience using mostly Python
- Deep knowledge of best practices in Statistics and Machine Learning
- Strong intuition of Machine Learning models strength and weaknesses
- Core Pydata stack: numpy, scipy, pandas, and scikit-learn
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.