We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount is expected to double in 2021. We are making a significant investment in People Operations to ensure we’re set up for scale.
We’re looking for a passionate Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. This position will be a key member in enforcing and evolving Klaviyo’s compensation philosophy and programs to attract and retain the market’s top talent.How You Will Make a Difference
- Compensation program administration and implementation
- HRIS administration in support of compensation programs
- Strong partner to Talent Acquisition, HRBPs, & Finance
- Ensure Klaviyo’s compensation program is competitive with our market and company goals through benchmarking analyses
- Draft company recommendations and presentations using a data driven approach
- Partner with internal team members to build and document workflows and procedures for our compensation programs
- Support the annual performance review process, helping track and implement promotions and compensation adjustments
- Own database management for Klaviyo’s employees, ensuring accurate data entry, integrity and validation
- Have a direct relationship with outside consultants/vendors for annual survey submissions, contract renewals and data reporting
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments including Finance, HR, People Operations and Talent Acquisition
- Assist with employee communications regarding Total Rewards changes
- You have ~5 years working with compensation programs and analysis (1-2 years of sales compensation experience is a plus)
- You are comfortable working with compensation survey data (strong preference for Radford knowledge)
- Experience in various HRIS systems is required with a strong preference for Workday
- Experience working with equity in a public or private company setting
- You have strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows. Proficiency in Excel and other data tools is important.
- You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.