Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Job Summary: In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is driving the business analysis, process definition and design phases, and the execution of automation projects in Fuze’s financial, CRM and BI environments. These projects encompass direct and channel sales operational processes, finance, provisioning, marketing, legal, and customer service, as well as ancillary reporting and business intelligence (BI). You will work with key users & influencers from different functions to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement and simplification, and designing/delivering solutions that meet the business need and are aligned with industry best practices. You will also contribute to defining and maintaining the strategic application roadmap for the company. Ideal candidates will have superior business operational acumen, are highly motivated, like to take initiative and will possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Partner with assigned business areas to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Provide functional and process leadership and support for Fuze's business functions, and the applications they use, including NetSuite, SFDC Sales/Service/Communities, and FinancialForce.
- Facilitate discussions with user groups on how streamlined processes and/or system solutions can help enable new business initiatives.
- Partner with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within designated time and budget constraints.
- Lead the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests.
- Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
- Responsible for various types of documentation. Specific documents would include business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, and project overviews.
- Coordinate with group manager throughout solution development lifecycle to ensure requirements are met and delivered to specification.
- Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities.
- Exercise flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast paced IT environment.
- 10-15 years of experience in advanced business analysis, systems design and implementation
- Experience as technical lead on major NetSuite, SFDC and/or BI implementations, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.
- Experience influencing projects that included defining significant business process changes
- Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Proven track record of delivering NetSuite, SFDC, BI, and/or other business systems projects (development experience in NetSuite and SFDC preferred)
- Both pre-IPO and public company experience, and solid understanding of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements
- Experience working with finance, HR, sales, marketing and/or customer service organizations a plus
- Solid problem solving skills and a strong analytical thought process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and superior customer service record