Space Data Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Space Data Analyst supports the management, analytical, and scenario planning tasks for the overall capacity and footprint of our real estate portfolio. Develops creative solutions for communicating our space and capacity needs and performance. This also includes the administration and management of the Integrated Workplace Management System and our utilization sensor technology. This role develops and provides regularly scheduled reporting, floor plan updates, space allocations, and appropriate occupancy and vacancy standing reporting. The Space Data Analyst, working closely with the Real Estate, Occupancy Planning and Workplace Experience teams, in a cross-functional way to assist them in reporting and analytical tasks.
About this roll*
- Support credibility and accuracy of the IWMS space plans, furniture layouts, space configurations, and data accuracy through regular audits.
- Support employees and teams by providing quick responses to questions and supplemental IWMS training.
- Analyze and recommend process or system improvements for greater efficiency.
- Build and maintain a “system of record” for all portfolio, headcount, lease, space, and utilization data to help with current and future reporting in the portfolio.
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of utilization and sensor data and develop KPIs for utilization, attendance, and SF/Head based on space usage.
- Assist Senior Occupancy Planner as needed, including, but not limited to presentation preparation, data retrieval, space planning, and programming, communications, training development, on the ground reports, and problem-solving in real-time, development and execution of long and short term goals and strategies.
- Support the WE and Facilities team in operational performance metrics and SLA KPIs as needed
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in real estate data management and analytics
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional and matrixed organization with rapid change
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Detail-oriented and understanding overall goals and strategies of space
- Experience in AutoCAD a plus
- Experience with IWMS system preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required