Senior Software Engineer, Data Warehouse Team at EverQuote
EverQuote is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Data Warehouse team! The Data Warehouse Team’s mission is to enable EverQuote employees to ask complex questions about our business operations, and get answers simply, quickly, and efficiently.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain an authoritative, curated model of EverQuote's business data
- Provide tools for users to understand what data is available, and self-serve their own UI reports, API automation, and visualizations
- Add new data to this model & keep it up to date, trustworthy, and relevant as our business grows and changes
- Source data from numerous internal teams, and external partners
- Work with analytics & engineering stakeholders to understand what their data means, and how it connects to everything else
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and analysis skills
- Hands-on experience & passion for solving complex problems with software
- Takes responsibility for design & implementation of significant software projects
- Shows initiative in identifying ways to help the team meet its goals
- Strong interest in working with internal stakeholders, identifying and solving business problems
- Interests in big data, performance, scalability, efficiency, reliability, concurrency, distributed systems
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.