Senior Growth Analyst, Web at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
About the team
The Marketing Team is pretty special—a diverse group of empathetic thinkers, passionate doers, creative strategists, and true originals, all working together to solve interesting problems and connect with online brands from around the world. Together, we help businesses of all sizes build deeper customer relationships, acquire bigger audiences, and use data to fuel amazing experiences. The Self-Serve Growth Team grows revenue by building and optimizing best-in-class experiences that demonstrate Klaviyo’s value across all aspects of the self-serve customer funnel, from acquisition to retention and advocacy. We obsess over our users’ journeys, both on the dotcom website and within the product, and partner closely with teams from around Klaviyo to design and test improvements to these experiences.
About the role
Klaviyo is looking for a Growth Analyst to join our growing Growth Marketing team; in particular, supporting the Web Optimization team. Experimentation and optimization is core to who we are as a team, and you will play a pivotal role in both collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis. This analyst will partner closely with our Growth PM’s on Web Optimization, providing a robust analytical lens of how to view our website performance and our experimental results. The ideal candidate has a strong track record in web analytics, experimentation methodology, cross-functional communication, analytical thinking, and project management.
Klaviyo is a startup located in the heart of downtown Boston. We build software that helps tens of thousands of businesses have more relevant and personal relationships with billions of consumers. We are a product-driven company and over invest in making beautiful, efficient, and fast workflows that help our customers accomplish what was previously unimaginable. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies, and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Analyze our website performance to inform Web Optimization’s experimental roadmap; focused on uncovering areas of opportunity throughout the customer journey as our website evolves.
- Own the performance tracking and dashboarding of the Web Optimization team, surfacing key insights on web performance & highlighting attainment risks.
- Closely partner with Growth Program Managers in prioritizing experiments and forecasting their impact.
- Develop experimental guidelines to ensure statistical significance of experiments.
- Design attribution modeling to accurately represent the incremental impact of the Growth team’s experiments.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Business Intelligence and Finance to interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on testing results.
- Provide feedback to Growth PM’s calculations and queries to help scale the team’s analytical capabilities.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 3+ years professionally
- You possess strong SQL and excel skills, with the ability to use Python, R, & statistical analysis as nice-to-haves.
- You have a strong focus on documenting processes and reporting methodologies
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.