Senior Director of Research
BHE has been a leader in providing custom research services and novel analytics platforms to life science companies for the past 20 years. BHE is expanding its offerings and products, including the widely-used Instant Health Data (IHD) platform.
We are currently accepting applications for a Senior Director of Research who will provide leadership on scientific methods and applications in a variety of areas, including outcomes research, epidemiology, and data science. This is a key position that reports to company leadership and leverages BHE’s partnerships with data organizations and academic experts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define a strategic research agenda aligned with company goals that advances methodology and applications in multidisciplinary fields
- Serve as lead investigator on collaborative research studies, coordinate with analysts to complete data analyses, and publish study findings
- Present at professional meetings and conferences
- Provide subjective matter expertise and support to business development teams
- Participate on industry panels
- PhD with 10+ years of experience in healthcare data analytics, especially using large databases of administrative claims, electronic medical records, or novel linked data sources
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proven track record of publishing in well-regarded journals
- Methodical, disciplined, diligent, well-organized, and professional
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
BHE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with challenging work in a stimulating, collegial environment where everyone is dedicated to conducting the highest quality research.