The Senior Data Manager supports all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. The Senior Data Manager work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data Manager supports implementation of government and industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines. Acquires, validates, stores, protects, and processes required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users. Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of an enterprise. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, QlickView, Hadoop, SQL or similar tools
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Conduct research on data in order to identify and enforce Master Data Management logic and rules.
- Review and validate Data Product metadata and specifications
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision. Consults with leadership on final implementation of solutions.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field
- Healthcare or managed care experience
Please open for Louisville, Boston and Dallas/Irving locations.