Senior Data Engineer (Louisville, Dallas or Boston) at Humana Studio_h
Do you get excited working with the Cloud, Big Data, and Machine Learning? Do you believe technology has a critical role to play in the ongoing healthcare industry transformation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that excels in implementing the best data products and make the end to end machine learning platform tick? Are you ready to create something new that will positively affect the healthcare and technology industry in a noble and purposeful way?
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to design and implement cutting edge data products and to take the machine learning solutions from concepts to production.
Assist in the design and build of a cloud data platform supporting data science and self-service data analysis in Azure.
Acquire/possess in depth understanding of the Azure ML DevOps to deploy/automate/monitor machine learning models in production.
- Possess in depth understanding of building ingestion & data processing pipelines, from batch to streaming.
Acquire/possess working knowledge of container architectures to streamline and simplify model development, test, and deployment.
Support the devOps needs of multiple teams, systems and products in a self-directed manner.
Design and develop data products and machine learning solutions for Humana Enterprise Analytics.
Possess in depth understanding of computer science parallelism concepts and efficient data processing techniques suitable for machine learning applications.
Architect and implement ETL / machine learning product solutions using best practices in the Azure cloud environment.
Understand available data, including both structured and unstructured formats, and recommend effective ways for storage and analytical processing in the cloud.
Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment, closely interacting with business and some of industry’s best software engineers, machine learning scientists, data engineers, and data scientists.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, QlickView, Hadoop, ETL, SQL or similar tools
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- Azure experience