Senior Data Engineer (Cognitive/Machine Learning) at Humana Studio_h
Do you get excited working with the Cloud, Big Data, and Machine Learning? Do you believe technology has a critical role to play in the ongoing healthcare industry transformation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that excels in implementing the best Data products and make the end to end machine learning platform tick? Are you ready to create something new that will positively affect the healthcare and technology industry in a noble and purposeful way?
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to design and implement cutting edge data products and to take the machine learning solutions from concepts to production.
Design and build the Minimum Viable Cloud Data Platform on Azure.
Possesses in depth understanding of the Azure ML DevOps to deploy/automate/monitor the Machine Learning models into production.
- Possesses in depth understanding of building streaming, ingestion, processing data pipelines.
Possesses working knowledge of container architectures to streamline and simplify model development, test, and deployment.
Self-directed and comfortable supporting the devOps needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Design and develop data products and machine learning solutions for Humana enterprise Analytics.
Possess in depth understanding of computer science parallelism concepts and efficient data processing techniques suitable for machine learning applications.
Architect and implement ETL / Machine learning product solutions using best practices in Azure Cloud environment.
Understand available data, including both in structured and unstructured formats, and recommend effective ways for storage and analytical processing in the cloud.
Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment, closely interacting with business and some of industry’s best software engineers, machine learning scientists, data engineers, and data scientists.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing data processing and/or machine learning applications in Azure cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience with PySpark
- 3+ years programming experience using one or more of Java, Scala, and Python
- Familiarity with open source machine learning frameworks, such as tensorflow, pytorch,etc
- 2+ years of experience with containerization using Docker or similar technologies.
- Working knowledge of agile development techniques
- Willingness to learn new technologies and comprehend unfamiliar data domains and new business processes quickly
- 2+ years of experience working on Azure Platform.
- 2+ years of experience working on Dev Ops.
- Familiar with version control and best practices around CI/CD
- Prior experience of designing and building APIs and services for data
- Prior experience in any nosql DBs and Graph DB
- Prior experience with using typical set of tools for building a data pipelines: streaming, ingestion, and processing pipelines.
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
Experience implementing applications around Spark ML libraries.
Open source contributions and robust portfolio of shipped code at GitHub.
- Solid knowledge of authentication and authorization for data access
Any Relevant certifications
Scheduled Weekly Hours