Senior Data Analyst at Zagster
Reports to: VP of Product Development
Come join our team as a Reporting & Data Analyst to help us deliver the future of micro-mobility.
Technology at Zagster
We make the operations platform that makes the micro-mobility industry run; scooters, bikes, ebikes, and whatever comes next. Zagster’s Product Managers, Engineers, and Analysts power the tools we put in our field worker’s hands. We make useful mobile apps, design desktop dispatching tools and generate appropriate data insights to optimize operations on the ground.
What you bring to the table:
You love diving into data as a mechanism to deeply understand a business. You are customer-service oriented and love working to deliver insights for others. You can envision the informational needs of different audiences and design reports that deliver. SQL is like a native language to you, and you like teaching others to be fluent.
The team you will work with:
This is a new role for Zagster, based out of our Boston office. You will join our team of 8-10 engineers and product managers that work to satisfy Zagsgter’s technical needs. You will sit near our corporate ops team and get to know our ground operations partners in cities around the country.
What you can demonstrate:
- 2-5 years as a data, product, or reporting analyst
- A deep history in a BI tool like Looker, Tableau, Chartio, Sigma or similar
- Experience with custom report creation and reporting analytics
- Extensive SQL knowledge
- Ability to slice and dice data to provide insight across multiple dimensions (e.g. geographies, brands, vehicle types, market sizes, SLAs, etc.)
- Ability to use advanced Excel features like pivot tables and lookups
- Experience in data visualization & using data to tell a story
- Knowledge of how to clean and link complicated data sets from various sources
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth Operations business
You will work on:
- Helping our Operations team create a scorecard for how our markets are operating.
- Working with Market Management to deliver reports to our city and campus partners.
- Figure out how to use emerging standards for micro-mobility data to satisfy the needs of city partners.
- Satisfying ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests for Zagster executives.
- Train others around the company to become proficient in using data tools to generate their own reports and data analysis.
- Running, automating and upgrading our reporting suite.
What is different about this Data/Reporting analyst role vs. all the others in the world:
- Work with interesting micro-mobility partners with large data sets
- Ride around on cool electric vehicles
- Impact the future of cities