Senior Commercial Analyst at Akili Interactive Labs
We are looking for an intellectually curious Senior Commercial Analyst who is passionate about using analytics to help change the way people think about medicine. You will play a crucial role in supporting our commercial teams as they tackle the challenges of negotiating market access for our products by delivering impactful analytics and actionable insights to inform business decisions and strategy. You will leverage your strong knowledge of sales tools and resources to using data-driven decision-making. This role will be remote and/or hybrid, and report to the Director, Commercial Analytics.
- Support commercial teams by designing and implementing analytics to deliver actionable insights related to sales trends, formulary access, coverage of lives, market share, potential pull-through opportunities, and competitors by payer type
- Support analytics for product commercialization tracking including weekly trends, performance metrics, identification of payers with no access or coverage, and payers with high potential
- Assess claims data and provide strategic insights for existing ADHD product class as well similar prescription digital therapeutics
- Perform segmentation analysis on prescribing HCPs and identify high-value HCP targets to share with commercial team
- Create reports and dashboards with self-service capability to enable commercial teams to access information
- Support A/B and other types of experimentation and analysis around communications, marketing, and sales operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and when appropriate, lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- 5+ years’ quantitative analysis experience in a Business Intelligence and/or Commercial Data Analyst role
- 2+ years’ experience in healthcare-related industry required
- Demonstrated experience providing insightful, actionable analysis via dashboards and presentations, managing data initiatives and infrastructure, and working effectively with stakeholders
- Experience developing and maintaining reports in Tableau or other data visualization tool
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills with some working knowledge of R, Python, or other scripting language preferred
- Working knowledge of sales enablement platforms (e.g. Salesforce CRM, Veea, etc.) is preferred
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to confidently challenge the status quo
- Strong communication and presentation skills with demonstrated experience communicating complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Akili is, by our very nature, founded on diversity. We are composed of employees from incredibly diverse industries such as gaming, software, clinical research, biotechnology, and the pharmaceutical industry, all coming together with a common mission; to challenge the status quo of medicine. Inclusivity and wellness are 2 of our foundational cultural commitments.
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.