Senior Business Strategy Consultant-B2B Industry at Mirakl
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a a Senior Client Business Strategy Consultant-B2B.
The Client Success Team provides strategic business guidance and support to our 200 customers across 40+ countries. The main goal of the B2B Client Success Consultant is to help Mirakl’s B2B clients to define their marketplace model and strategy through targeted analysis of the competitive landscape.
The B2B Client Success Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Manage B2B clients, which are SMEs and large Enterprises, both during the project and run phases.
- Support development of processes and self-service content to manage Mirakl's clients in America.
- Provide insights and recommendations to our clients during their project phase to ensure a successful launch.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams to set up powerful reporting and tools.
- Display strong analytical skills and identify the right KPIs to track.
- Produce efficient and qualitative self-service tools and content for our clients - remote workshops, webinars, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 8+ years’ experience, specifically within Industrial Manufacturing or Management Consulting
- Knowledge of procurement and/or B2B supply chains processes
- The ability to adapt to very different companies’ cultures and create solid business relationship with key stakeholders within our client’s organizations.
- A high degree of business acumen, and proven experience thriving in fast-paced dynamic environments.