Senior Business Intelligence Professional at Humana Studio_h
Candidates should be able to easily understand business performance metrics and enterprise reporting platforms as well as possess the ability to make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable to provide insight to decision-makers and end users.
The Humana Healthcare Research team leads the generation of healthcare evidence through rigorous research and publications to enable Humana to deliver better care and outcomes, while becoming a proactive agent in healthcare transformation. Responsibilities of this role include employing the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information.
- Thoughtful, creative, high quality, data analysis and business intelligence
- Understand business requirements and leverage existing tools to meet the needs of the organization
- Lead the data analysis, visualization development work, and work closely with the team to analyze and develop complex interactive/dynamic dashboards from the given requirements.
- Transform, improve and integrate data (potentially from different sources)
- Support implementation of senior level strategic initiatives
- Manage and support leadership team with multiple high priority projects
- Lead cross-functional initiatives
- Creative design of collateral and channels to support the organization’s communications strategy to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience or Masters degree and 1+ years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Power BI, Tableau and other data/visualizing systems is a must
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Tools (Sharepoint Online, Teams, CRM Dynamics, etc)
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Exposure to agile software development lifecycle tools
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and translate requirements between business, project management and technical projects or programs
- Proficiency in verbal/written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving the health outcomes of members
- Candidate should be detail oriented, a self-starter, a creative thinker and a team player
- Advanced Degree in a discipline, such as life sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Some knowledge in design would be a plus