Senior Analyst at Vestmark, Inc.
Vestmark’s Outsourced Services (VOS) team is looking for a Senior Analyst to support our Outsourced Service Clients in either Wakefield, MA or Jersey City, NJ. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting various managed account business operations services, across multiple clients, including but not limited to Reconciliations, Account Administration, Corporate Actions and Security Master, and Performance oversight and reporting. This hands-on role requires daily hands-on processing and client contact and ensuring coordination with internal operations and technology teams to support and service VOS clients.
- Gain a high understanding of the team’s processes, sponsor relationships, and systems used to support clients.
- Support processing and documentation for new account opening, account maintenance, terminations, funding, as well as indexing and archiving documents
- Perform account level reconciliation – Cash, Positions, transactions, tax lots
- Identify & resolve break discrepancies accurately and efficiently, to ensure accounts are ready for trading
- Daily monitoring of Reference Data, Pricing, and Corporate Actions (both mandatory and voluntary)
- Understanding various security types, security pricing, and security type mappings
- Tracking, understanding, and processing of mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Monitoring daily and monthly performance (account and composite level)
- Assist with the analysis and research of issues affecting performance returns and outliers
- Participate in special projects as the need arises to accommodate new products and platforms
- Support new client onboarding efforts
- Assist in testing of system functionality for regular platform upgrades
- Work collaboratively with team and sponsors to resolve exceptions across all functions and clients
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in managed account or operations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Operations
- Knowledge of Separately Managed Accounts
- Advanced desktop skills, especially Excel
- Experience with Vestmark platform a plus
- Self-starter who can display good judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a complex fast-paced environment while balancing and managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills and strong communicator
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree required
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information.