Salesforce Business Analyst
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst is a key member of our Product organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, the BA would work directly with the product team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
You will work with stakeholders at every level of the organization ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com features and enhancements. You will build deep relationships with the product team, business team, and technology team and facilitate collaboration between these teams. Additionally, you must have solid functional knowledge of Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities as well as be committed to staying up to date on new Salesforce Technologies.
- Work within an assigned workstream to gather the business and functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional workflows within IT systems, creating documentation of workflows via flowcharts.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality. Identify and document which requirements require new development.
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching new solutions solution.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Self-motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Results-driven performer, capable of executing despite competing priorities
- Analytical & detail oriented. Able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- 5+ Years’ experience in hands-on Salesforce.com Administration/Configuration/Development
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Solutions Architect role or Equivalent
- 5+ Years’ experience as a business analyst or similar experience with responsibility to business process management
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred.
- Experience working with relational databases, Salesforce specific data modeling experience preferred
- Experience using Lucidchart / Visio or similar to document data models and process flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field.
- Up to 25% Travel
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.