At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Reporting to the Director of GTM Sales Compensation, this role manages the administration of incentive compensation programs. This role provides strategic consultation and recommendations related to implementation and analysis of incentive compensation programs for client facing employees, including cost modeling and trend analysis.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Manage the administration of all incentive plans to ensure incentives are paid on time and adhere to design governance. Oversees calculations for monthly and quarterly commission and accruals, and resolves disputes.
- Serves as an SME demonstrating knowledge surrounding Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) systems configuration of changes in Captivate IQ, and participates in commissions related User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Independently develop process efficiencies to support end to end automation.
- Develop cost modeling and scenario analysis by synthesizing information from multiple sources and assist in interpreting findings to help leadership make informed decisions.
- Provide the business with data and analytic insights on sales effectiveness and continually enhance dashboard visualizations.
- Enable ongoing review, evaluation and modification of new and updated SPIF’s and contests.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key business partners within People Operations, Finance, and Sales.
Who You Are
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new platforms quickly.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight, using discretion, experience and data to make strategic recommendations to the business.
- Works in a proactive and collaborative manner to drive efficiency - eliminating manual processes where possible.
- Enjoyment in evolving data visualization skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of Tableau preferred.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Finance, Business Analysis, or knowledge transferable function.
- 2+ years experience designing and/or configuring an ICM platform is strongly preferred (Captivate, Xactly, Varicent, etc.).
- Prior experience with Salesforce is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/or Google sheets skills are required for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required for this role.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.