Sales Analytics Product Manager
TripAdvisor is seeking a passionate Sales Analytics Product Manager to own the data-driven growth of the Sales organization for the Hotels business. Hotel Solutions, a series of paid offerings for Hotels that help them make their businesses more successful. Success in this role means you have strong analytic capability and believe that data analysis is the best way to make intelligent business decisions to drive more revenue profitably. You also believe that Sales Analytics guides a business’s growth roadmap and is much more than just “running the numbers” or supplying reports to teams.
As the Sales Analytics Product Manager, Sales Analytics you will have business ownership over TripAdvisor's Hotel Solutions Sales Analytics backlog for all Sales-facing and Customer-facing Analytics products. You’ll be critical in ensuring the Sales teams have best-in-class Analytics tools at their disposal, from the rep all the way up to Sales Leadership. The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen and strong communication skills, as you’ll interface daily across our sales, marketing, engineering, accounting, and customer service departments. You be will be the “go to” for scoping and designing Analytics products for Sales and Customers, translating business needs into technical solutions for our Analytics team to deliver on.
We’re looking for someone who has worked closely with Marketing and Sales teams in the past, has worked in a matrixed organization, and someone who likes to be “hands on” accountable for designing solutions that scale for business stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales Analytics & Systems and Sales Analytics delivery lead to create and implement a process to scope, design, build and maintain Analytics
- Own the “Scope” and “Design” steps in the process, working with the Sales Analytics delivery team + cross-functional stakeholders to design the best possible solution
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system and process changes across multiple internal business organizations (e.g. fix it upstream vs. custom building in Analytics)
- Influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company through analytics. Together with Leadership, create growth models that forecast revenue growth, identifying areas where improvement is needed.
- Own data quality and make sure nothing gets lost in translation by owning and evangelizing the Dashboards we use to communicate our impact at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Work with other Power Users to modify existing Analytics products to increase benefits and usability, and monitor and improve data quality
- Lead User assistance, training, adoption, and satisfaction
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of Sales Analytics or Product Management experience, preferably using Tableau as a visualization layer
- 3+ years of experience working with Sales Leaders across multiple customer segments (Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales, etc.), Marketing Leaders a plus
- You will have excellent problem-solving & analytical skills. The ability to combine creative use of insight and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives.
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Expertise in SQL and working with databases. Amazon Redshift PostgreSQL, Snowflake desirable
- You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo. You will drive your own career progression.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to listen, and deliver clear concise insight that can be digested in a minimum amount of time.
- You must be comfortable with and adaptable to change. Confident with learning new tools and technologies. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experience with Enterprise and Commercial Sales organizations and their use of Sales systems
- Have experience with Salesforce, Zuora, ORMB, and ExactTarget
- Have experience working for B2B SaaS company