Research Assistant at BHE
BHE is an established research and data analytics company providing custom research services and novel platform solutions. Our mission is to provide actionable insights to support decision making for the life sciences industry, medical groups, and the payer community. We are currently accepting applications for a Research Assistant for our HEOR Modeling and Evidence practice. The incumbent will work closely with senior staff and clients on various projects. Qualified applicants will be asked to submit writing samples and will receive skills testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts extensive searches of the medical literature (PubMed/MEDLINE, Google Scholar)
- Analyzes and evaluates clinical and economic studies and data and summarizes results
- Advanced analytical tasks, including reviewing Excel and R programming code
- Contributes to writing, editing, and producing abstracts, manuscripts, reports, posters, and proposals
- Assists with primary data collection projects, such as IRB submissions
- Assists with meeting notes and other project management tasks as needed
- Excellent editorial, writing, and analytical skills
- Research-minded, with initiative and leadership potential
- Methodical, disciplined, diligent, well-organized, and professional
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Extremely detail-oriented and efficient
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Comfortable with technical and medical subject matter
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics or math/statistics)
- 1-2 years previous research experience in an academic or consulting environment strongly preferred.
BHE offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with challenging work in a stimulating, collegial environment where everyone is dedicated to conducting the highest quality research in the industry.