Professional Services Operations Analyst at Interactions
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Hyatt, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
The Professional Services Operations Analyst will serve as the business operations partner to the Interactions Professional Services leadership team supporting business strategy, performance and operational execution for the Professional Services team. The Professional Services Operations Analyst will work closely and collaboratively with leadership to proactively monitor performance and provide recommendations to ensure the business is meeting its objectives. The role will support the development of key business processes and act as a conduit to the Professional Services team and other peer organizations and stakeholders to ensure understanding and open communication. This role will be integral to the change management process ensuring the adoption of new processes and tools through effective collaboration, communication and performance measures. The Professional Services Operations Analyst will provide representation and feedback to ensure the business process, system requirements and enablement programs are in line with business needs/strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and support the Professional Services business process and help guide operational efficiency and quality.
- Lead business performance management cadence which includes the development of business forecasts, backlog/project health reviews and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Partner with Accounting and Finance on revenue forecasting, margin, utilization, billable and non-billable time entry, planned vs actual metrics. Deliver timely information that supports quarterly financial activities. Communicate business changes that impact financial assumptions/structures.
- Deliver reporting and ad hoc analyses supporting business performance metrics and areas of improvement.
- Effectively communicate, market and reinforce operational processes and enablement programs.
- Build processes to effectively forecast staffing needs and to efficiently manage PS resource allocation and subcontractor cost management. Forecast requirements for contract and contingent staffing and work with vendors to plan and implement the scaling of contingent teams based on demand.
- Actively lead and develop framework & content that supports business cadence like forecast meetings, business reviews, and quarterly operational reviews.
- Manage/develop and coordinate, feedback processes aimed at driving quality, efficiency, and effectiveness improvements to workflows within the Professional Services group and with other departments.
- Manage various staffing, tool, 3rd party product, and software licensing contracts.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations on action to be taken based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics.
- Partner with leadership on business planning and strategy for their respective functional areas.
- Act as a trusted advisor and resource to the leadership team
- Provide proactive insight and recommendations to improve business performance and operational efficiency.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5 + years of Financial and/or Operations business experience for a Professional Services organization.
- Experience in managing multiple cross-organizational relationships.
- Has developed, documented and continually optimized core business processes.
- Advanced financial, and Professional Services business acumen.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and BI tools.
- Advanced proficiency of systems such as professional services automation applications such as Workday and SalesForce.
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle and Scrum/Sprint planning processes.
So, why work at Interactions? We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.