Principal Data Scientist
We are seeking an experienced data scientist who is passionate about data science and machine learning to join a growing team. As a Data Scientist, you will process massive amounts of data and build advanced machine learning models to solve a variety of complex business problems, such as recommender systems, classification and natural language generation (NLG).
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Defining AI research problems and criteria for evaluating success
- Processing massive amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Building deployable machine learning models and scalable NLP platforms that can support real time solutions for recommendation, Q&A, sentiment analysis, NLG, etc.
- Researching new machine learning solutions for complex business problems
- Communicating findings
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or relate field with a focus on machine learning
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- 2+ years’ experience in general NLP tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, entity linking, relation extraction, etc.
- Experience in dealing with large-scale unstructured text data
- Experience in machine learning packages
- Expertise in NLP methods
- ML experience with different supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms