Operations & Data Analyst
HubSpot is looking for an Operations & Data Analyst who will work directly with global leaders across the business to enable strategic decision making regarding pricing & packaging, go to market strategy, product strategy, and more. In this role, you’ll report directly to the Senior Strategy & Operations Analyst, and will develop key reporting infrastructure to provide operational and analytical support. You will be responsible for regularly reporting on our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), assisting in cross-functional project management and execution, and identifying strategic opportunities to accelerate progress.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build out scalable data models to analyze key parts of the HubSpot business
- Own and improve key reporting
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, such as Finance, Sales, and Customer Success, to ensure that data is accessible and metrics are well-defined
- Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights
- Provide project management support to General Managers, Central Operations Director & Chief of Staff
- Partner with cross-functional leaders in Product, Marketing, Business Enablement, Finance, Recruiting, Sales, and Services to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Business Enablement to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate growth and improve front-line employee effectiveness
- Package and present recommendations to executive and global management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
We are looking for people who:
- Have 1-3 years of professional experience with a proven track record of success, industry experience in sales, customer operations or management consulting preferred
- Have strong business consulting, analytical skills, organizational, and project management skills
- Have the ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Have experience with SQL, Looker, and Excel
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.