Klaviyo is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our growing Customer Operations team. In this role, you will report to the Manager of Customer Operations and partner closely with Customer Success and Support leadership to drive visibility into core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on solving for our customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success and Support leadership team
- Own reporting and analytics for Customer Support; drive increased visibility into core metrics such as ticket volume, CSAT, and churn, measure and track the impact of key business initiatives, and proactively surface insights and areas of opportunity for the business
- Partner with Customer Support leadership to develop scalable strategies to improve business processes and systems, with a focus on operational excellence, improving team effectiveness and efficiency, and driving key outcomes for customers, such as reducing ticket and chat response times and ticket backlog
- Support business planning processes, including headcount and capacity planning and productivity modeling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales Operations, Product, Business Intelligence, and Finance
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience in an analytics / business operations / consulting role
- You possess strong SQL and Tableau skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.