Learning Technology & Analytics Manager at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and management of learning technologies and learning analytics for the Brand Management Development Program. This role is critical to building the infrastructure to support our Brand Management curriculum and will also provide data driven insights so that we can continuously improve performance as we rapidly scale and stay committed to growing our talent. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and administration of our Brand Learning technology infrastructure including video and content creation tools, digital badging, knowledge management tools and a learning management system. You will also lead the development and execution of a learning analytics program to ensure data insights are fueling our continuous improvement strategy.
- Create and implement the Brand Learning technology strategy and develop operational plans for execution and ongoing administration
- Identify and implement learning tools and platforms needed to build a best-in-class program including authoring and content creation tools, video production tools, assessment tools, learning management systems, knowledge management systems and content platforms
- Create guidelines, standards and processes for creating and hosting content and knowledge resources
- Implement digital badging to support our certification strategy
- Develop and manage a learning analytics program to support data-driven decisions and a continuous evaluation and assessments strategy that improves individual and business performance
- Build and manage a learning analytics dashboard with data to inform curriculum improvements, new content development, knowledge management practices and other performance enhancing practices
- Provide analytics and data as needed to support business requests and new Brand Learning initiatives
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree & 8+ years of experience overseeing learning technology and analytics, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven experience implementing and managing learning technologies and/or building and managing an analytics program
- Passion for data and expertise in data analysis and reporting Innovative approaches that are not constrained by what is standard today or tools available
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts
- High degree of business acumen and maturity
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail coupled with an enterprise-wide mindset
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, work independently and act with a sense of urgency
- Proactive thinking, good judgement and a strong vision of what is possible
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.