Junior Campaign Analyst
Brand Networks offers advertising optimization and insights combining paid social media, programmatic display, and video. The company delivers award-winning adtech and services to hundreds of enterprise customers, including 71 of the AdAge 100 Leading National Advertisers and 14 of the 25 biggest US companies as ranked in the Fortune 500. The first and only Artificial Intelligence-based platform for social advertising, Iris by Brand Networks helps brands and agencies maximize time savings and performance, and helps media teams work better, faster, and smarter, together. As a virtual assistant, Iris brings intelligent automation to media buying, saving media analysts an average of 8 hours per week.
The Junior Campaign Analyst will have a keen understanding of paid social and digital media and experience leveraging various ad types and objectives to drive results.
- Primary owner of campaign management beginning with campaign setup & trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting for a portfolio of managed accounts.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day management across all campaigns and supply sources, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification, and escalation.
- Monitoring daily campaign pacing and performance to exceed client KPIs and expectations. Will be responsible to vocalize delivery & or performance concerns to larger account team.
- Ensure proper internal tools are utilized for the lifecycle of campaigns from flawless launch through timely billing.
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and any other mediums for clients.
- Strong participant in internal communication during all phases of active campaigns lifecycles.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field of study.
- 0-1 years of digital marketing or social media experience.
- Experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrates critical thinking ability.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment.
- Energetic, driven to succeed, team player.