International Market Analyst at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:43 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 27, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The International team is looking to add an Analyst to help vet launch opportunities in International markets. This is a fast-paced environment, where we will be looking at brands and products in virtually all categories across Thrasio’s portfolio. On this rapidly growing team, you will work hand-in-hand with our project managers to quickly analyze new market opportunities, and assist in bringing those products to market.
- Market Analysis on new market opportunities
- Competitor Analysis on new market opportunities
- Financial Analysis on new market opportunities
- Marketing Analysis on new product opportunities
- Strategize on offering differentiation and price optimization
- Pulling reports from multiple places and compiling results for tracking KPIs post launch
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure and developing new processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with online sales, Amazon is a plus
- Experience with market and competitive analysis, Amazon specific is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with Power BI is a bonus.
- Financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our analysis.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.