Go-to-Market Operations Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top Go-To-Market strategic and operational objectives to life. You will join a team that is transforming business processes using technology and systems. You will act as the interface between our various Go-to-Market teams and our business systems team. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into technical requirements. You will work hand in hand with the Go-to-Market and operations leaders to ensure solutions are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience. Your work will be critical in helping Toast scale and grow as the leading player in restaurant technology.
In this roll*, you will:
- Identify technology Go-to-Market production support feature requests and their potential impact to the business
- Work with Go-to-market stakeholders to define solutions for complex business processes using Salesforce, Netsuite and other enterprise technologies.
- Work with operational teams to create user stories and test cases based on functional interviews and solution blueprints for on time sprint planning and prioritization
- Provide point of view feedback on prioritization and criticality based on functional interviews
- Creating testing scenarios for individual and grouped stories for both UAT and personal testing. Including mechanisms for feedback and iterative development.
- Create documentation and user process flow diagrams for enablement teams
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement, analysis, and document for backlog or future enhancements
- Capture metrics to inform our KPI’s and validation for post live ROI analysis and gains
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years of Sales operations, Revenue operations, Customer Success operations, product management, Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Consulting, or other equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Jira, and concepts related to CPQ and Billing processes preferred
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations and systems
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
- Critical thinking capabilities to see beyond the initial problem presented