Engineering Co-op, Continuous Delivery
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Continuous Delivery Team is looking for an Engineering Co-op! This team enables engineering teams to easily write, build, test, promote, and deploy their artifacts, all while maintaining (and respecting!) CarGurus' Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Our goal is to make it seamless for anybody to take a new idea, commit it, advocate for it and confidently promote it to production within hours!
This is a full-time, paid, Spring 2022 Co-op position. Only students currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from January 2022 - June 2022.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and improve upon CarGurus' continuous deployment infrastructure for hundreds of services and artifacts
- Contribute to the long-term strategy and vision of quickly deploying production and pre-production changes and decoupling deployments from releases
- Work with our 200+ engineering workforce on iterative-yet-fundamental workflow changes on releases and deployments
Who You Are:
- A highly motivated individual that is willing to learn, has good collaboration skills and is a good communicator
- You have a special passion for software engineering, are willing to innovate and move quickly
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.