Director, Enterprise Applications at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 250 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
Markforged is seeking a technical leader to design, integrate, test, and deliver systems used by Sales, Finance, HR, and other business units. Working collaboratively with Markforged stakeholders, you will identify areas for improvement and work with implementation partners to improve our enterprise architecture and automate core processes.
In this role you will:
- Own the lead to cash process through Company’s information systems, including enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, HRIS and Company’s proprietary industry leading software
- Lead our growing team of enterprise system experts
- Recommend, plan, and implement enterprise applications to support and meet current and future company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Develop, maintain and execute on business availability and disaster recovery for enterprise applications.
- Direct and collaborate on the implementation and execution of new/upgraded business information systems via well-defined plans including procedures and deadlines.
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Develop, select, and conduct user training on an as-needed basis.
- Experience managing system (CRM/ERP) architects, admins, and developers.
- Be hands-on when necessary.
What we look for:
- A business savvy, self motivated leader with aspirations to to grow and develop the information systems team at Markforged
- 7 years experience in technology, with at least 3 as a leader in enterprise applications or similar role, preferably as a Director
- Deep experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of current and future business systems and process
- Proven experience partnering with business system vendors on system implementations representing functional department needs for successful adoption of systems once live
- Thorough understanding of data security and experience in how to handle and avoid any breach in security
- Experience successfully partnering with vendors to ensure we're getting maximum value
- Experience with our core technologies is a plus (Salesforce, Sage ERP, and others)
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description