Director, Business Intelligence – Clinical Analytics at Humana Studio_h
The Director, Business Intelligence solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Director, Business Intelligence requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Business Intelligence describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience working in analytics and business intelligence
- Previous leadership experience
- Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competency with Power BI and other data visualization software
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders both internal and external including Clinical, Employer Group, Finance
- Master’s degree
- Actuary or finance background
- Experience in the Employer Group segment
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems
Louisville, Washington DC, or Boston preferred, but willing to consider additional locations on a case-by-case basis