Data Security Programmer (Boston or Louisville, KY) - for Digital Health & Analytics at Humana Studio_h
The Data Security Programmer within Digital Health & Analytics will support and maintain the appropriate use of our sensitive information through tool and application development and process automation. Since this information is crucial to the work we do and the value we provide to our members, we are seeking a driven, organized, and competent individual with development and security experience.
The position of Data Security Programmer within Digital Health & Analytics is responsible for direct support and maintenance of our security validation and automation solutions, and embedding these solutions into team processes, ensuring that the solution code, functionality, and appropriate use are understood and available. The successful candidate will have experience working with ETL tools.
Digital Health & Analytics leverages Humana's most valuable data assets within an AI, ML, and deep learning environment to create insights that fuel critical decisions. To ensure the appropriate use of those data assets at speed and scale, the enterprise requires automation of the data movement, transformation, and validation processes that ensures quality, accuracy, and security for reliable results. The Data Security Programmer will execute development of automated, scripted, and repeatable tools and techniques to support data enablement where security is emphasized.
- Develop and implement data auditing strategies and processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data integration, data mapping and translation
- Support and maintain data security automation solutions
- Documents data security processes and decisions
- Experience with data and application systems analysis
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying system performance issues, remediating bugs, testing fixes, and implementing the solution identified
- Analyze and resolve application or system problems
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability, automation
- Provide technical expertise to Data Security Analyst and the rest of the Data Security team
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or another technical field
- 5 years of programming experience
- Prefer experience with data warehousing and data integration: 5-7 years
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge on any programming skills like C or C++ or Java or .Net or Android or any advanced technologies
- Experience with REST API programming (.Net or Java)
- Knowledge of security frameworks including HITRUST and NIST
- Knowledge in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Masters Degree in a Technical Field
- Security Certifications