Data Scientist at AdmitHub
Who we are
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated and experienced Data Scientist to join our team. We need an individual who can help us learn from our data, perform ad hoc analyses, extract meaningful insights, build dashboards and interact with every part of our business.
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
You will be part of the Product Delivery Team, which includes engineering, product and design, but will work cross-functionally with the entire organization. We are mission and user focused, and are thrilled to bring someone onto the team who can use their data powers to derive key insights to improve our product and overall business. This is an opportunity to join a growing startup and drive meaningful impact.
What You’ll Do
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models using machine-learning algorithms
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
What You’ve Done
- Proven experience (as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, and Mongo. Bonus for R;
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Metabase) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.