Data Scientist at DataRobot
- Architect solutions to complex predictive analytic problems involving many diverse input data
sources volume real time implementation scenarios.
- Work with Field Sales and Business Development team members developing key customer
and partner relationships, analyzing customer requirements, enabling customer partner
technical teams, and providing consultative selling skills in complex technical environment.
- Lead demonstrations of DataRobot and work with prospects and clients to extract and
transform representative datasets for use in technical demonstrations, and create
representative demos of vertical solutions.
- Up to 50% domestic travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related;
- 5 years of experience as a Data Scientist or related occupation;
- 5 years of scripting experience in R and/or Python;
- 2 years of experience in Predictive modeling, analytics, and machine learning;
- 2 years of experience with Hadoop, Big Data Technologies, and/or cloud computing platforms.
- Experience may be gained concurrently
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.