Data Operations Engineer at BHE
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading Instant Health Data (“IHD”) platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions.
Our engineering team is looking for talented Data Operations Engineer. In undertaking this challenge, you will use the latest distributed computing technologies to run our ETL process on large-scale databases. Our engineering team works in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in software development, working with massive data sets and healthcare data analytics.
- Extract, transform and load data from source to production.
- Perform data quality assessment and measurement.
- Maintain and ensure databases are delivered on-time to our customers.
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to ETL processes.
- Collaborate with data engineers on ETL process development.
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years experience running ETL processes.
- Experience working with data and databases.
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Ability to use SQL, Bash or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
BHE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.