Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Business Operations team and help push the company to be a more data driven organisation.
The team is responsible for driving Cybereason’s growth & scaling efforts by leading strategic initiatives, building a focused & synced company, and solving organizational problems.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A highly analytical person with exceptional attention to detail, who can work independently, while collaborating with multiple departments and stakeholders to design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of our business.
- An expert in leveraging data into business insights and decisions and managing the entire data life cycle of defining infrastructure, modeling, analysis, visualization and communication.
- Curious, independent and have excellent problem solving skills. You can understand business initiatives and their translation into meaningful data representations
- 1-3 years experience in data preparation and dashboard building
- Experienced presenting actionable and insightful data to management analyzing the current situation, trends, and options for action going forward
- End to end understanding of BI systems architecture: from interaction with backend systems thru front end dashboards and reports
- Experience in working with BI tools like Looker
- Experience in working with SFDC
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- Highly preferred: experience with SaaS companies