Customer Success Data Analyst 1
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
- Data obsessed, process minded player who will take a messy data set and find signal in the noise. Must have a drive and curiosity to dig and keep digging to find insights.
- Candidate must be able to “own” the data of our CS Operations including, running, automating and upgrading our reporting suite.
- Must be able to clearly communicate what they are finding, verbally and in writing/ graphs. Can position a hypothesis and get buy in.
- Build tools/dashboards to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow managers to quickly and accurately see how our products and processes are performing.
- Work with and refine complex statistical models to optimize our business including forecasting, team and individual performance & sales pipeline
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments, including: Product, Engineering, Sales & Marketing
- Participate in the development and implementation of new reporting and BI tools and administer those tools going forward
- Help identify, define, measure and monitor high impact technology projects
- Make investment and process design recommendations to leaders to optimize and scale CS
- 1-3+ years of in BI or business analytics, or advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Excel expert & proficient in SQL
- Experience with SFDC dashboard & reports
- Ability to efficiently analyze volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- Experience with in-depth analytics using excel and other BI tools
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholders
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company