CRM Business Analyst at VMware Carbon Black
CRM Business Analyst
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
This role will sit in VMWare's Security Business Unit, VMWare Carbon Black; a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations.
As a member of VMware Carbon Black's Go To Market organization, you are a key member of the GTM Business Systems team working on both the Sales and Marketing Automation stacks. You will collaborate with members of the GTM team, as well as members of the Customer Success team, to define, guide, and implement comprehensive solutions to support our Sales and Marketing organizations. Solutions may be process based, or may include any/all of the systems we support, primarily Salesforce and Gainsight.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The CRM Business Analyst is a highly visible role requiring strong negotiation and communication skills, and a dedication to finding solutions to business challenges which are thoughtful, elegant and free of unnecessary complexities.
- Work with end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of process and systems solutions for the GTM organization.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements. Will be the primary point of contact between the GTM organization and the Enterprise Applications team.
- Consult with GTM leadership to drive the prioritization of systems work across the GTM organization
- Translate Customer Health programs and goals into requirements to be built and executed in Gainsight
- Assist with the email and campaign request process and help execute our marketing campaigns using the Marketo platform
- 3+ years supporting Salesforce, Marketo and/or Gainsight in a complex business environment
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new initiatives and technologies
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Systems Analyst
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: Yes
Posted Date: 2020-02-12
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.