Compensation Analyst at TripAdvisor
As a key member of our Compensation and Equity team, the Compensation Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, implementing and administering TripAdvisor’s global compensation programs. This is a unique opportunity for a team player to join an awesome company and a globally scaling function and leverage your talents to build sustainable and enduring programs that affect each and every employee.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Consult with HR and managers to develop and implement reward initiatives that support goals and strategy of assigned businesses within overall compensation policies
- Plan, design, evaluate, and implement compensation programs. Participate in plan modeling, cost analysis, review of market trends and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Analyze salary surveys, interpret salary surveys and perform analysis to calibrate our competitive positioning within the market place
- Participate in the rollout and administration of the global year-end salary planning cycle. Assist with planning for merit, market adjustments, annual bonus and promotions ensuring alignment with the company’s compensation practices and budget.
- Research best practices; develop proactive approach to identify compensation issues or opportunities within customer groups/functions and develop solutions.
- Evaluate positions to determine level and total compensation, ensure timely and quality delivery of job evaluations and pricings for recruitment, promotions etc. according to the company policy and business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant compensation experience; broad knowledge of compensation practices and past experience working for a global company in a compensation role required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Highly responsive and customer-service oriented
- Proficient Microsoft Office, advanced skills in Excel
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills, and high attention to detail; ability to draw conclusions, themes and trends from data and propose business savvy solutions
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and eager to learn