Campaign Process Analyst at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The primary responsibility of the Process Analyst, Customer Care is to assess, design, and implement processes and process improvements for the Toast Customer Care Teams. This includes both new process development and existing process improvements that maximize the productivity of the team, with the end goal of increasing the customer experience. This role will work closely with Customer Care Leadership as well as the Business Systems and Operations team.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage the assessment and evaluation of existing processes and workflows to identify areas of improvement
- Modifying processes for new product offerings
- Work with enablement to ensure all team members receive the knowledge needed to follow new process requirements
- Lead problem solving sessions to determine why processes are not capable of meeting requirements
- Optimize team productivity by designing and implementing new procedures
- Work closely with cross functional teams to enhance customer experience
- Lead the development of routines and best practices to ensure quality
- Assist with project planning and project management
- Document and report on status of process changes
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree Highly Preferred
- 5 years of experience working in a Business, Operations, Data or Analytics environment
- Experience working directly with Leadership and Key Internal Stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud highly preferred
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of sound decision-making and ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the best customer service, every transaction, every time
- Demonstrated proficiency in Customer Service and Technical Support functions
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.