Business Intelligence Team Lead at ASICS Digital
- Create usable applications of ASICS data, generated from over 50 million users worldwide to provide critical data support to internal business partners.
- Deliver recurring reporting dashboards, iterating and automating on deliverables.
- Collaborate with members of the eCommerce, Product, Merchandising and Marketing teams to provide analytic support to drive department goals and strategies.
- Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and building appropriate reporting that provides actionable insights.
- Build advanced SQL queries and data visualizations to answer ad-hoc questions and power reporting solutions. Develop algorithms and scripts in SQL, R and Python for data manipulation, validation, advanced analysis and automation.
- Manage a team of junior data analysts, providing guidance, direction and mentorship as they work through competing priorities and deliver on BI requests from global stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field and three years of experience in the job offered or three years of experience with global enterprise level BI Infrastructure
- Experience must include three years each of the following: gathering requirements and modifying technical and functional specifications
- Developing datawarehouse models in Amazon/Redshift/Snowflake/Netezza
- Reviewing schema and ensuring storage and data accuracy
- Creating data marts for end users; creating and modifying Interactive Dashboards using Tableau;
- Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Administering Tableau Server
- Web analytics tools Google or Adobe Analytics
- Analyzing data from mobile applications
- Google AdWords; and analyzing A/B tests.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.