Business Intelligence Consultant at Humana Studio_h
The Business Intelligence Lead solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Business Intelligence Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Business Intelligence Lead describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years in data analysis OR Master's degree and 4 years of experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and translate requirements between business, project management and technical projects or programs
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data
- Proficiency in verbal/written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling
- Experience creating analytics solutions for various healthcare sectors