Business Development Analyst
GNS Healthcare is on a mission to enable the better matching of drugs and other health interventions to individual patients to cure disease, improve health outcomes, and reduce the total cost of care. By leveraging massive amounts of patient data and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, GNS is bringing a new level of personalization and precision to patients through our biopharma companies, health plan, and patient foundation partners.
GNS is dedicated to making personalized medicine a reality in diseases including oncology, auto-immune diseases, neurology, cardiometabolic, and rare diseases.
If you’re interested in our vision of improving medicine and curing disease through data and technology, you can help us make a difference!
We are seeking self-motivated applicants with strong business communication, technical skills, and general scientific knowledge of the industry with a keen interest in transforming healthcare through science and technology. An ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced and exciting team environment in the most cutting-edge industries where big data analytics meets healthcare.
We are looking for an Analyst that is interested in the crossover of scientific and business disciplines to support our business development department efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and write Client proposals and prepare presentations for meetings in support of business initiatives
- Research strategic healthcare issues of priority to GNS healthcare (e.g., disease areas, disorders, therapeutics, value-based healthcare)
- Collect and organize research of healthcare clients, such as foundations, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies, and clinical research centers
- Help shape communications for various stakeholders in various formats
- Interfacing with other team members across the company
Qualifications and requirements
- Familiarity with issues in healthcare and healthcare technology
- Knowledge of genomics, precision medicine, and real-world data
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex concepts quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write technical reports
- Able to work in a client-focused and collaborative manner
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Organized, motivated team play
- Familiarity with big data analytics a plus
- 3 years of business experience, preferably in the healthcare of Pharma
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. Degree in Science, Health Science, Engineering, or B.A., M.S., or MBA in Business
Our philosophy at GNS is simple: we cannot transform healthcare with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
We are passionate about our work and believe in the ability of our technology to change the world. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and gym membership, tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GNS Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GNS Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.