Business Analyst at Perficient
As a Business Analyst at MedTouch, you will collaborate with the technical, delivery, and project management teams to deliver high-quality results and support for our healthcare clients. This role helps to define key functional requirements for clients’ Drupal websites and is the glue in complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
This opportunity is destined for a technical guru who thrives on variety and can fearlessly bridge the gap between business and web development. This job requires puzzle-solving, creativity and a constant desire to learn.
- Triage client issues and questions, providing solutions when possible, or otherwise additional information for the technical team.
- Gather and document requirements from clients for our web delivery team and provide estimates for technical work.
- Assist with data mappings for various data imports.
- Support project managers with day-to-day client communications that are technical/implementation related.
- Collaborate with the QA team as they prepare test cases and coordinate deploys with the delivery team and developers.
- Configure our content management system (CMS) with templates, workflow, users/security, taxonomy, etc.
- Demo site and provide trainings to internal and external clients, answering questions about features and functionality.
- Identify best practices/areas for enhancement in our product; understand client/user pain points.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
You may be a perfect fit if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst, Technical Support, Product Owner or Project Manager role.
- A strong technical background with experience in websites, web applications, or SaaS; experience with Drupal is highly preferred.
- Experience gathering and/or documenting technical requirements.
- A knack for explaining technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, love to problem solve, and not afraid of a good challenge.
- A proven track record of being able to evaluate risks, adapt and make tradeoffs when needed.
- A completed B.S or B.A in a similar or related field.
- Experience creating 508 compliant sites.
- Familiarity with multiple enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Background in the healthcare or similar industry.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company-sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.