Business Analyst at SS&C Intralinks
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with the business stakeholders to construct and gather requirements for business systems projects, lead medium to large enhancement projects from inception through delivery, and mentor associate business analysts as the team grows on best practice discovery methodologies.
About the Team
Intralinks Strategy & Innovation team is an in-house SWAT team responsible for generating off the charts growth and profitability. Launched in 2018, the Innovation Program has already begun to transform the company into a Customer-centric M&A platform delivering value for our customers through AI enabled Insights, process automation and high value ecosystem partner engagement. We have had a significant impact and the company is growing the investment and commitment to the program. Our innovation team includes experts in startups, integration, and ideation. We are the spear point in the company that brings new and exciting ideas to completion. We champion fast and simple implementations of the ideas across the organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders to clearly understand and document business processes and needs, translating those needs into Business and Functional Requirements with roadmaps to implement the desired solution
- Conduct qualitative research and contribute to the library of research methodologies
- Lead meetings and discussions with business stakeholders to develop requirements and solution documentation on medium and large projects
- Provide tier-three support answer complex system questions/situations, perform root cause analysis
- Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements and specifications.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle from business definition, technical design, testing and deployment
- Develop professional-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Experience analyzing existing system environments to determine applicability, benefits and drawbacks in support of new requirements
- Minimum 5 years of business requirement experience that includes product design work as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and facilitation techniques in order to lead efforts as necessary
- Extensive understanding of software requirements and design process documentation
- Ability to process and document needs based on limited information
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience building something on your own. Open source, start-up, app, etc
- Bachelors degree