ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $23.9 billion market. Our 3.8M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and we’ll get there – even more surely if you come help us.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the ezCater Test Kitchen (eTK), a project-based business and operational strategy team. You will be responsible for fulfilling tasks outlined by eTK that will benefit the overall completion of the team’s projects. You will work alongside the Senior Business Operations Strategists, who will assign tasks and portions of projects they deem manageable (these tasks will grow in size and impact as you develop and grow in your role). All members are responsible for the team’s success as well as their own. You will report into the Director of Customer Service although the Test Kitchen team largely operates as a decentralized, self-managed team.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to the completion of projects assigned to the Test Kitchen team by the Executive Team, using data to support your findings and recommendations
- Conduct customer interviews to collect and interpret qualitative data
- Document your progress reports and findings
- Attend strategy meetings, recording notes and minutes
- Communicate with internal business partners
- Support ezCater’s Learning & Development program called ezUniversity
- Expect many other things! Your day-to-day will vary GREATLY!
Ideally, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of professional experience
- Effective and respectful communication skills
- The drive to meet shared team goals on a tight deadline
- Dependability and accountability
- Creativity and entrepreneurial thinking
- A high degree of comfort with constructive criticism
- A desire to grow professionally
*If interested, please respond with a resume and a cover letter explaining why this job is perfect for you --and you for the job.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.