Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build tools/dashboards to automate reporting and generate insights that will allow managers to quickly and accurately see how our products and processes are performing.
- Work with and refine complex statistical models to optimize our business including forecasting, team and individual performance & sales pipeline
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new reporting and BI tools and administer those tools going forward
- Help identify, define, measure and monitor high impact technology projects
- Lead and own the data of our Customer Care Operation including, running, automating and upgrading our reporting suite.
- Communicate findings, verbally and via summary and graphs in order to position a hypothesis and get buy in from senior leadership
- Make investment and process design recommendations to leaders to optimize and scale Customer Care
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1-3+ years of in BI or business analytics, or advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Excel expert & proficient in SQL
- Experience with SFDC dashboard & reports
- Ability to efficiently analyze volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- Experience with in-depth analytics using excel and other BI tools
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholders
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.