Business Analyst - Commercial Operations
- Maintain and oversee CRM process and management
- Provide high-level analytics to drive business thought and decision making.
- Support the design and management of business specific reporting.
- Govern cross-functional contract process workflow.
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational reporting, ensuring reporting data integrity and on-time delivery.
- Willingness to perform data collection and mining.
- Ability to learn and understand internal data systems for report and analysis generation.
- Work with other departments to identify and execute reporting needs.
- Document and improve existing processes.
- Support with other assignments and ad hoc analysis as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- 4-year college degree required.
- SalesForce CRM experience required.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Understands process improvement and focus on quality integration in process design.
- Programming language knowledge a plus.
- Masters degree a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts. WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.