Backend Engineer (Boston)
Greater Boston Area
- Develop, test, and support features of DataRobot.
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests.
- Design infrastructure for new features with the input of peers.
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress.
- Seek, give, and receive critical feedback in a constructive manner, including but not limited to code review.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- In lieu of Master’s degree and 3 years experience, will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related and 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer or related occupation.
- All candidates must have 3 years of experience in flask, docker, pytest, MongoDB, redis, nginx, OpenSSL LDAP, and python; and 1 year experience in R, Data Science.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
Read Full Job Description